Finally! Something thats good for you, low in calories and sweet 🙂
What you need-
– 1 cup oat flour
– 1 egg
– 1/2 serving dark choc chips
– 1 mashed banana
– 3 big tbsp honey
– 1 tbsp cinnamon
– 1 1/2 tsp corn flour (to make it nice and soft)
– 1 tsp salt to taste
– mix in all the dry ingredients in a bowl (including the choc chips)
– In and other bowl mix the egg, honey and mashed banana
– add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix well
– once the dough is formed, take out a piece of palm sized dough and flatten with your palms. You don’t need to roll it out and cut it out, it creates a mess.
– put in the oven for 6-8 minutes. Keep checking on it! Sometimes it gets cooked fast.
Try this recipe over the weekend!
I hope the Amazing Abs challenge is going well for you guys. Remember that you’re supposed to be having oats, green tea and almonds everyday to keep that meta rate high!