I’ve been nominated for this award by Cristina Picozzi from http://willingtoloseracingtowin.wordpress.com/ Thank you so much for nominating me 🙂
The Liebster Award Rules:
1. You must link back to the person who nominated you.
2. You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3. You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers.
4. You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
So here are the questions I was asked:
1. When you feel like giving up on something, what do you say to keep yourself going?
No pain, no gain.
2. Whats your favourite thing about blogging?
The fact that I can share whatever is on my mind 🙂
3. If you had to pick a song to be your soundtrack, what would it be?
Work hard play hard – David Guetta ft. Neyo
4. If you could step into a book, which book?
This one is a no-brainer: Any Harry Potter book.
5. Where do you see yourself in a year?
I see myself still in high school, studying my ass off, and learning more and more about nutrition.
6. What are your two favourite blogs on wordpress?
7. What is your fave exercise and why?
Squats, because they make my legs look fabulous 😀
8. How did you pick your topic for your blog?
I am only in love with one thing: being healthy. There really is nothing else I would want to share with everyone.
9. Whats your fave meal to cook?
Oatmeal pancakes. Especially the part where I flip them ^-^
10. Whats your favourite thing to do when you’re relaxing and vegging out?
Watch Jurassic Park. It is definitely the best movie of all time.
Now that I’ve answered Cristina’s questions, let me tell you guys who I’ve nominated:
Here are some questions that I would love for my nominees to answer.
1. What inspired you to start a blog?
2. When did you start your fitness journey?
3. How do you spend your weekends?
4. Favourite blog?
5. If you could change anything from your blog, what would it be?
6. Favourite food?
7. Fave movie?
8. do you prefer cardio or lifting?
9. Biggest fitness inspiration?
10. What makes you happy?
Okay, now I’m of to go notify the nominees.
Have an amazing weekend,